Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Need keyboard recommendation

Need keyboard recommendation

John H. Power

I need a small keyboard to use with my notebook. It needs to have USB
connection and it needs to have at least 1 USB port built into the
keyboard. I currently have a full size keyboard that I am using but
it barely fits into my notebook backpack.

Thanks

Michael-NC

http://www.myaopen.com/zipwkbrsupmi1.html

"John H. Power" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I need a small keyboard to use with my notebook. It needs to have USB
> connection and it needs to have at least 1 USB port built into the
> keyboard. I currently have a full size keyboard that I am using but
> it barely fits into my notebook backpack.
>
> Thanks

John H. Power

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 22:16:57 GMT, "Michael-NC"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>http://www.myaopen.com/zipwkbrsupmi1.html
>

>"John H. Power" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> I need a small keyboard to use with my notebook. It needs to have USB
>> connection and it needs to have at least 1 USB port built into the
>> keyboard. I currently have a full size keyboard that I am using but
>> it barely fits into my notebook backpack.
>>
>> Thanks

Appreciate that. Just ordered one.