Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Anyone with a SONY PCG-GRT 280 / 260 laptops . . 'A/V IN' question.

Anyone with a SONY PCG-GRT 280 / 260 laptops . . 'A/V IN' question.

MarkHand

Hello.
I have a Sony GRT-280 laptop and have been trying to figure out how to
make a DVD of old VHS tapes by using the A/V in on the left side of
the laptop.
Anyone know how to get it to be recognized by Click to DVD or Windows
Movie Maker? I cant figure it out, and this series of laptops does
come with a TV tuner but using it on channell three with a VCR isnt
the best results.
I have no problems making a DVD with a DV camcorder, but can't figure
out how to get the AV in to work.
I'm not the most computer literate person so the more info on steps on
how to get the AV in to work would be great... Thanks to all...
Martin

ordinal 280 Irwin Opper Computer Support 3 10-07-2004 05:39 PM
ordinal 280 Irwin Opper Computer Support 1 10-06-2004 06:42 PM
Laptops,laptops Mark Computer Support 1 09-20-2004 05:10 AM
Kodak DC-280 Software Problem Harvey Digital Photography 2 05-28-2004 01:34 AM
Kodak 265/280 software - question usenet@postmark.net Digital Photography 2 10-27-2003 07:08 PM

Advertisments