Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Problem with blink

Problem with blink

Vince Slevin

I use the free website editor Blink, and pretty much everytime I do
something I get this runtime error message. A screenshot of the error is at
www.sctan.com/error.jpg. Anyone else get this, anyway to fix it? Thanks.

Steven Burn

Vince Slevin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I use the free website editor Blink, and pretty much everytime I do
> something I get this runtime error message. A screenshot of the error is

at
> www.sctan.com/error.jpg. Anyone else get this, anyway to fix it? Thanks.

Not Found
The requested URL http:// was not found on this server.

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Disclaimer:

Vince Slevin

sorry use this link http://sctan.com/error.JPG

> sorry use this link http://sctan.com/error.JPG

</snip>

Sheesh, not very forthcoming with their error messages are they...... lol

Have you checked the programs folder for an error log?, if so, I'd do as the
message says and contact the developers.

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Disclaimer:

DeMoN LaG

"Vince Slevin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> I use the free website editor Blink, and pretty much everytime I do
> something I get this runtime error message. A screenshot of the error
> is at www.sctan.com/error.jpg. Anyone else get this, anyway to fix it?
> Thanks.

Have you contacted the people who make Blink?

--
website: http://www.demonlag.com
AIM: FrznFoodClerk

dadiOH

Vince Slevin wrote:
> I use the free website editor Blink, and pretty much everytime I do
> something I get this runtime error message. A screenshot of the
> error is at www.sctan.com/error.jpg.

> Anyone else get this

Nope.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.0...

Weird double blink problem during fade in manu3d@gmail.com Javascript 2 10-24-2005 01:26 PM
blink problem Maz Javascript 2 03-22-2005 12:19 PM
Making the cursor to blink more visibly... smith Smith ASP .Net 1 05-23-2004 04:15 AM
Screen not to blink =?Utf-8?B?TWFyY28=?= ASP .Net 6 03-06-2004 06:30 AM
Why does table blink in IE? Namdoog HTML 4 09-17-2003 05:57 AM

Advertisments