Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > COPY CAMCORDER TO PC.

COPY CAMCORDER TO PC.

Connie Schutrup-Schol

I'm trying to copy a film from my camcorder to my PC with a firewire cable.
The only thing I get on my computer are the images without te sounds. What
go's wrong?

Connie Schutrup

Basket Case

"Connie Schutrup-Schol" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:404b33e5$0$63124$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm trying to copy a film from my camcorder to my PC with a firewire

cable.
> The only thing I get on my computer are the images without te sounds. What
> go's wrong?
>
> Connie Schutrup

Without knowing what type of camcorder and what software you are using, it
is impossible for anyone to help you.

-BC