Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > help needed

help needed

Girliekinduk

I am trying to increase space on my computer and am deleting any files I don't
need.
I have one called ATI? What is this programme? If I delete it any idea what I
am getting rid of
Thanks in advance

Wizard

Probably your Video card, I would advise you leave it alone.

Girliekinduk wrote:

> I am trying to increase space on my computer and am deleting any files I don't
> need.
> I have one called ATI? What is this programme? If I delete it any idea what I
> am getting rid of
> Thanks in advance

Plato

Girliekinduk wrote:

> I am trying to increase space on my computer and am deleting any files I don't
> need.
> I have one called ATI? What is this programme? If I delete it any idea what I

Perhaps your video drivers?