Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Thompson's Computer Warehouse

Thompson's Computer Warehouse

Me

The guys at CompUSA told me about this place. They sell computer parts at
wholesale prices to the public!
Located in beautiful Tampa, Florida...you can order on-line and have your
order shipped or you can pick-up at their Will Call center. Check it out:
http://www.tcwo.com

=)

E-mail my favorite sales rep with questions: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

DeMoN LaG

"Me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:w6y1c.192867$(E-Mail Removed) om:

> The guys at CompUSA told me about this place. They sell computer
> parts at wholesale prices to the public!

Though I've most certainly ordered from TCWO before, I would hardly agree
with this statement. Nothing there is priced "Wholesale", or even remotely
close. Though I don't have a wholesale supplier personally, so maybe it
really does cost companies $90 for an 80 GB hard drive at wholesale prices.
Or not.

--
website: http://www.demonlag.com
AIM: FrznFoodClerk

Wizard

You must think everyone is stupid to have not seen through this obvious
Spam.

Me wrote:

> The guys at CompUSA told me about this place. They sell computer parts at
> wholesale prices to the public!
> Located in beautiful Tampa, Florida...you can order on-line and have your
> order shipped or you can pick-up at their Will Call center. Check it out:
> http://www.tcwo.com
>
> =)
>
> E-mail my favorite sales rep with questions: (E-Mail Removed)

Plato

DeMoN LaG wrote:

> Though I've most certainly ordered from TCWO before, I would hardly agree
> with this statement. Nothing there is priced "Wholesale", or even remotely
> close. Though I don't have a wholesale supplier personally, so maybe it
> really does cost companies $90 for an 80 GB hard drive at wholesale prices.
> Or not.

Hard drives are the hardest items to get nice discounts on even when you
buy from a
parts distributor ie the type you have to provide your credit info and
tax ID to. Yes, one can easily get stuff like sound cards and modems
cheap but hard drives I think they save to make up for it. I think you'd
have to buy huge quantities to actually get "wholesale" prices.