Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > printer problems

printer problems

bill

my printer cannot communicate with computer. I have uninstalled it that did
not help. I have unplugged it still not communicating.It is a lexmark x75
connected with USB port

mark mandel

"bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> my printer cannot communicate with computer. I have uninstalled it that

did
> not help. I have unplugged it still not communicating.It is a lexmark x75
> connected with USB port

Are the drivers installed?

Plato

bill wrote:

> my printer cannot communicate with computer. I have uninstalled it that did
> not help. I have unplugged it still not communicating.It is a lexmark x75
> connected with USB port

Sometimes problems like that are simply solved by connecting it to
another USB port. In fact, in many of the docs I've been seeing it's
starting to suggest that one installs
their USB devices in both ports before you choose the one to keep.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/