Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > WinXP

WinXP

Ronald Murray

Hello
WinXP has no windows explorer. How do I navigate through all the files &
folders with the explorer? Thanks.
ron
PS Does anyone know how to contact Support for Symantec products?

Todd Howard

right click on the Start button and hit "explore"
"Ronald Murray" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BHv1c.737$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello
> WinXP has no windows explorer. How do I navigate through all the files &
> folders with the explorer? Thanks.
> ron
> PS Does anyone know how to contact Support for Symantec products?

---

Basket Case

"Ronald Murray" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BHv1c.737$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello
> WinXP has no windows explorer.

Yes it does.

How do I navigate through all the files &
> folders with the explorer?

Click 'Start', click 'Run'. Type 'Explorer' and hit 'Enter'.

> Thanks.
> ron

You're welcome, Ron

> PS Does anyone know how to contact Support for Symantec products?

Go to http://www.symantec.com and click 'Support'.

-BC

Thor

It's there. Look under the accessories group. MS has located the menu
shortcut for explorer there since WinME. If for some reason your particular
machine lacks the shortcut, just do as the other poster's have suggested.

As for your second question,

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/support_options.html

"Ronald Murray" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BHv1c.737$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello
> WinXP has no windows explorer. How do I navigate through all the files &
> folders with the explorer? Thanks.
> ron
> PS Does anyone know how to contact Support for Symantec products?

Wizard

start/programs/accessories/"windows Explorer"