Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > finding visited web sites on my computer

finding visited web sites on my computer

Dave Perry

I use AOL with Windows 98 and was wondering if I can access a list of
visited web sites other than the most recent 25 listed on the toolbar?
Is there a list of the most visited sites and when they were last
accessed?
Dave Perry

ric

Dave Perry wrote:

> I use AOL with Windows 98 and was wondering if I can access a list of
> visited web sites other than the most recent 25 listed on the toolbar?
> Is there a list of the most visited sites and when they were last
> accessed?

What does "CTRL" "H" do for you?

Dave Perry

CTRL H does nothing.