Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Outlook Tempremental When Connecting!

Outlook Tempremental When Connecting!

John

Hello.

Has anyone experienced this problem before...

When I try and connect to get new email, Outlook keeps making the
password and username box pop-up, even though it is on the setting to
remember it?

It often does this for me, and even if you type the correct password
it keeps popping up over and over.

I run PopFile, but it always did this before I had PopFile anyway. It
seems to be some sort of bug with the program.

Sometimes if you go into the account setting and re-enter the
password, and then go back and connect it will do it, but other times
you have to completely exit the program, and even dial the connection
again.

By the way, I've had Outlook do this when I use to have Broadband as
well, so that makes no difference. I expect it to still do it when I
am reconnected to Broadband in the next couple of weeks.

Anyone else have this issue? I'm sure there has to be loads of ppl
out there with the same annoying problem.

John