Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Info Power Translator 8.

Info Power Translator 8.

Adriano

Hi,
I'm using with satisfaction Power Translator 7 but from a little time
I know there is the new version: Power Translator 8
I have just gone to the web site but I haven't understood much about
the new version. It seems another thing insted of Power Translator 7.
Did anyone use Power Translator 7 and now use Power Translator 8?
thanks

bye Adriano

Basket Case

"Adriano" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I'm using with satisfaction Power Translator 7 but from a little time
> I know there is the new version: Power Translator 8
> I have just gone to the web site but I haven't understood much about
> the new version. It seems another thing insted of Power Translator 7.
> Did anyone use Power Translator 7 and now use Power Translator 8?
> thanks
>
> bye Adriano

I would be cautious of buying the upgrade. The developer's website
(http://www.globalink.com) doesn't seem to exist anymore, so I'm not sure
what kind of support they will be able to provide.

-BC