Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > I have deleted some Microsoft files of Service Pack, help! help!

I have deleted some Microsoft files of Service Pack, help! help!

Adriano

Hi,
in my previous email I wrote:

"my PC has two HDs:
"C" with OS and "D".
After upgrading Win XP I have found in "D" one folder
"462611bec8b9e4a6aa9aeff5ee0b5f".
I also see inside that folder another folder: "sp2 folder"
Inside "sp2" there are two files and another folder "update": two
files: spmsg.dll and spuninst.exe.
Inside the folder "update" there are: spuninst.exe
and spcustom.dll."

I amiss manually have deleted every file and folder but now when I
make the reboot of my PC, I have a problem.
I have Win XP Pro, perhaps if I will install that Service Pack again
will I haven't problems anymore?
I cannot make Windows Update, I only have to download that Service
Pack manually but I don't know what I have to download precisely.
Can you help me, please?
Thanks

bye Adriano

Jerry G.

You have to re-install. This is the best fix!

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"Adriano" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Hi,