Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Looking for a used Laser printer

Looking for a used Laser printer

Thomas

If you have, please contact Thomas.
Ext.5023

Chet

This is a worldwide newsgroup. Giving a phone extension is a little less
than useful.
"Thomas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c1tjd5$l9b$(E-Mail Removed)...
> If you have, please contact Thomas.
> Ext.5023
> (E-Mail Removed)

Basket Case

"Chet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> This is a worldwide newsgroup. Giving a phone extension is a little less
> than useful.
> "Thomas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c1tjd5$l9b$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > If you have, please contact Thomas.
> > Ext.5023
> > (E-Mail Removed)

^^LOL^^

I guess we're supposed to start dialing random numbers, and maybe we'll
eventually get a Thomas at x5023.

-BC