Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Just saw ths PC on Ebay...WOW!

Just saw ths PC on Ebay...WOW!

Patrick

Rob-J

Hmmmm they sound a tad suspicious. Ranking of zero, only accepting money
orders or direct money transfers, plus they charge $50 to ship. Oh yea, it's
also a Dell!!!

I would pass.. and spend the money a good machine where I know I wont get
ripped off.

Michael-NC

How original...

"Patrick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3cq%b.2292$(E-Mail Removed)...

BillKirch

ripp off....no feedback,no credit cards.Stinks....BG

Wizard

Responding to spam only generates more SPAM!

Rob-J wrote:

> Hmmmm they sound a tad suspicious. Ranking of zero, only accepting money
> orders or direct money transfers, plus they charge $50 to ship. Oh yea, it's
> also a Dell!!!
>
> I would pass.. and spend the money a good machine where I know I wont get
> ripped off.

Rv!

"Patrick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:3cq%b.2292$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2790493998

The link is dead. Ebay have removed it so it must have been dodgy.

Rv!