Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Card Reader

Card Reader

Jimmy

Hello all,

I have a computer with a card reader. All the programs that I have that use
card readers look for a com port. The card reader is in a pcmci slot. How
do I config so that the programs will see the pcmci card reader on not look
for a com port. There is not a preference in the programs that allow you to
direct it to look for the pcmci slot, only a com port. Any help is
appreciated.