Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Software vs. silverware

Reply
Thread Tools

Software vs. silverware

 
 
Kenny Cargill
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-24-2004
If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.

A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.


--

Kenny



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Chet
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-24-2004
Isn't it nice to know that there's somebody around that will eat food with
bugs as long as it's free.
"Kenny Cargill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c1get4$1h8ijd$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
>
> A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.
>
>
> --
>
> Kenny
>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Basket Case
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-24-2004

"Chet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:mFP_b.392681$xy6.2203973@attbi_s02...
> Isn't it nice to know that there's somebody around that will eat food with
> bugs as long as it's free.
> "Kenny Cargill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c1get4$1h8ijd$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
> >
> > A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.
> >
> >
> > --
> >
> > Kenny
> >
> >
> >

>
>


Whats wrong with eating bugs?

-BC


 
Reply With Quote
 
The Old Sourdough
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-24-2004
Chet uttered the following maniacal gibberish in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
on Tuesday 24 February 2004 04:49 pm:

> Isn't it nice to know that there's somebody around that will eat food
> with bugs as long as it's free.



In some parts of the world, bugs *are* food (and some of 'em ain't bad,
either)

> "Kenny Cargill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c1get4$1h8ijd$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>> If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
>>
>> A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.
>>
>>



--
The Old Sourdough
BEER!!11!! The ultimate health food!
 
Reply With Quote
 
Bob_R
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2004
"Kenny Cargill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c1get4$1h8ijd$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
>
> A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.
>


There aren't any bugs in software, only features.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Brian H
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2004
Bob_R said:

> "Kenny Cargill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:c1get4$1h8ijd$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>> If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
>>
>> A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.
>>

>
> There aren't any bugs in software, only features.


And there aren't any features in Windows, only bugs.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Michael-NC
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2004

"Brian H" <(E-Mail Removed)-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
news:YUS_b.795$bJ1.771@newsfe1-win...
> Bob_R said:
>
> > "Kenny Cargill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:c1get4$1h8ijd$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> >> If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
> >>
> >> A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.
> >>

> >
> > There aren't any bugs in software, only features.

>
> And there aren't any features in Windows, only bugs.


Then quit bitching and load up Linux.


 
Reply With Quote
 
BLueCoBra
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-26-2004

"Basket Case" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "Chet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:mFP_b.392681$xy6.2203973@attbi_s02...
> > Isn't it nice to know that there's somebody around that will eat food

with
> > bugs as long as it's free.
> > "Kenny Cargill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:c1get4$1h8ijd$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > > If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
> > >
> > > A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > Kenny
> > >
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
> Whats wrong with eating bugs?
>
> -BC
>
>

Sometimes they're better than eating words.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SMS gateway software, SMS gateway, SMS software, SMS server, SMPP software, WAP Push John Java 0 08-28-2007 05:53 AM
Software vs. silverware Kenny Cargill Computer Support 11 02-26-2004 12:30 AM
Software vs. silverware Kenny Cargill A+ Certification 5 02-25-2004 01:59 AM
Re: Photographing Silverware Andy Digital Photography 0 07-17-2003 04:09 PM
Re: Photographing Silverware Jim Polaski Digital Photography 6 07-13-2003 05:40 AM



Advertisments