Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Connecting a 2nd monitor - a question

Connecting a 2nd monitor - a question

johnpower@verobeachlaw.com

I am thinking about adding a second monitor. My graphics card has a
DVI connection. Can I buy an analog monitor and get some kind of
adapter that will plug into the card?

Thanks

Pepperoni

You are looking for a dvi to vga adapter. probably no need to mail order,
ask at your local store. (think Yellow pages) $7-$15.

for example only:
http://pcwonderinc.com/dvitovgaad.html

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am thinking about adding a second monitor. My graphics card has a
> DVI connection. Can I buy an analog monitor and get some kind of
> adapter that will plug into the card?
>
> Thanks

Pepperoni

OOOps, I may have supplied the wrong (reverse) adapter example. (they can
be had either way)
try:
http://www.cablesnmor.com/dvi-vga-adapter.html

news:c18g2g$1gksak$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...