Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Cubase SX

Cubase SX

Jay

Hi all,
Whenever I try to load cubase it comes up with the initiazilation screen and
after it goes to initialising global settings the loading screen disapears.
Cubase hoever does not load...
The thing is I get no error message of any kind.
This reminds me of a graphics problem i had a while ago but that was a
different program on a different computer running a different version of
windows. The error there was tht no graphics card had been chosen by the
program. could something similiar be happening to cubase?
I am running windows xp...
Thanks,
Jay

Samantha

A Crack Copy of SX by any chance Jay???

"Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:CcAZb.69113$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
> Whenever I try to load cubase it comes up with the initiazilation screen

and
> after it goes to initialising global settings the loading screen

disapears.
> Cubase hoever does not load...
> The thing is I get no error message of any kind.
> This reminds me of a graphics problem i had a while ago but that was a
> different program on a different computer running a different version of
> windows. The error there was tht no graphics card had been chosen by the
> program. could something similiar be happening to cubase?
> I am running windows xp...
> Thanks,
> Jay

Jay

nope i have emailed their tech support but am still wating for a reply...
"Samantha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0pAZb.1980$(E-Mail Removed)...
> A Crack Copy of SX by any chance Jay???
>

> "Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:CcAZb.69113$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi all,
> > Whenever I try to load cubase it comes up with the initiazilation screen

> and
> > after it goes to initialising global settings the loading screen

> disapears.
> > Cubase hoever does not load...
> > The thing is I get no error message of any kind.
> > This reminds me of a graphics problem i had a while ago but that was a
> > different program on a different computer running a different version of
> > windows. The error there was tht no graphics card had been chosen by the
> > program. could something similiar be happening to cubase?
> > I am running windows xp...
> > Thanks,
> > Jay

John

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 03:25:22 GMT, "Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hi all,
>Whenever I try to load cubase it comes up with the initiazilation screen and
>after it goes to initialising global settings the loading screen disapears.
>Cubase hoever does not load...
>The thing is I get no error message of any kind.
>This reminds me of a graphics problem i had a while ago but that was a
>different program on a different computer running a different version of
>windows. The error there was tht no graphics card had been chosen by the
>program. could something similiar be happening to cubase?
>I am running windows xp...
>Thanks,
>Jay

Is your machine well above the min specs recommended for the version
of Cubase you're running? Plenty of memory? Closed unnecessary
background progs?

I had a problem last year running Cubase. It was basically because my
system wasn't up to scratch. Even though it was a tad higher than the
minimum specs it just wouldn't load up and made the whole OS become
unstable. I don't have any problems running it now on my new system.

John