Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > uk, netbased, builders?

uk, netbased, builders?

The Crow

Hi.
I want to upgrade, and just want a new box, quickly, and without fuss. Can
anyone recommend a decent place to go online, in uk, to get a box. I've
looked at Overclockers who sell preconfigured boxes, wasn't too chuffed with
their range. I'm interested in any decent configure-your-own system type
suppliers: you know, the kind of websites that have a series of drop down
boxes, for processor, memory etc, and then at the end you get a quote for
that machine. Can anyone recommend anything, seeing as there's so much out
there, and it's hard to know what's reputable? I've been to MESH, but their
website drove me up the wall, and I've been to Evesham, but they're more
orientated around configuring a full system. Like I said, I just want a new
box, no peripherals or anything. Thanks, any advice most welcome.