Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Windows Media Player and IE Script Error

Windows Media Player and IE Script Error

RF

I just updated my Windows Media Player, so now I have WMP 9.0. Problem is,
now it says that I am not online. I looked under File > Work Offline and it
is unchecked. I could surf the Internet, but it seems that WMP can't detect
that I'm online. How can I fix this? Every time I click "Connect the
Player," it gives me this error message: "Internet Explorer Script Error,
Line: 1, Char: 1, Error: Object doesn't support this property or method."
Thanks in advance. God bless.