Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Outlook Address Bar

Outlook Address Bar

Bwaggman

How do I get rid of that really annoying Address Bar in Outlook 2002. It's
really annoying and it just sits there as if to say "look at me! Aren't I
annoying".

Thanks

colin

news:c0o7o1$g0m$(E-Mail Removed)...