Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Auto Disconnect HELP

Auto Disconnect HELP

Iowa883

I know somewhere I can set my connection options to disconnect after say 20
minutes of idle time. But now I can't find the place where you set that. I
am getting older and sometimes forget to disconnect the internet so my phone
is busy until I remember it.
Can anyone lead me in the right direction ?
Thanks,
Iowa883

colin

Iowa883 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c0o473$1ht$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know somewhere I can set my connection options to disconnect after say

20
> minutes of idle time. But now I can't find the place where you set that. I
> am getting older and sometimes forget to disconnect the internet so my

phone
> is busy until I remember it.
> Can anyone lead me in the right direction ?
> Thanks,
> Iowa883

Right-click the internet explorer icon (that`s on your desktop); then left
on properties>connections>dialup.netins.net (or whatever your connection is
called)>settings>advanced> tick `disconnect if idle for` 20 minutes.