Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > HELP!! RAID 1 wont work after New Windows XP Install

HELP!! RAID 1 wont work after New Windows XP Install

Jay

I just finished intalling Windows XP Pro and I cannot access the data that
was stored on my RAID 1 disks!! I installed the Promise driver and all I can
see now is an unpartitioned space corresponding to my 2 mirrored f\drives.

I have an Asus P4PE Motherboard with an integrated Promise SATA Raid 0/1
controller. All my data was residing on the 2 mirrored drive that stayed
untouched in the process and I formatted and installed Windows on a 3rd ATA
133 drive hooked up to the IDE channel 0.

Is there something I can do 5to recover my data? Should I delete and rebuilt
the array?

Help!!

Jay

Jay

I guess this is a Hardware raid (the Promse fast track) that is set up in
the bios...

news:ImCWb.140422$(E-Mail Removed). ..