Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How do I Making Photo Editor Default Graphic Viewer?

How do I Making Photo Editor Default Graphic Viewer?

Leave Me Alone

How can i make microsoft photo editor the default graphic viewer?

Leave Me Alone

How can i make microsoft photo editor the default graphic viewer? (It's
operating on windows 97).

Chet

In Windows ME go to "Control Panel"/"Folder Options"/"File Types" and then
set each extension you want to open with MS Photo Editor. Each graphic type
has to be set separately. I wouldn't be surprised to find that there's some
way within Photo Editor to accomplish what you want but I can't tell you
how.
"Leave Me Alone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ljrWb.13186$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can i make microsoft photo editor the default graphic viewer?

Dan

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:50:57 GMT, "Leave Me Alone"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
| How can i make microsoft photo editor the default graphic viewer?

If you want to associate an image file type with a particular program,
hold down the Shift key, and right-click on a file. From the menu,
select "Open With" and check the "Always use this program" option
before selecting the program to use with that type of file.

- return address is altered slightly to reduce spam.