Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > lifebook s6010

lifebook s6010

Captain

I have just re installed win 2000 on a lifebook s6010 and it has 1 problem.

It shows a device network controller as having no driver but I have tried
every driver on the disc sent with the pc. Does anyone with a similar pc
know what this is or the driver I should be loading.

Thanks

--
John

colin