Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > "Preview" window stalls

"Preview" window stalls

Zal

anybody knows how to fix the following problem:
I've uploaded photos to a website for printing out.
Uploading was ok, but "Preview" is not working properly.
It stalls and doesn't open, and only the frame of the Preview window is
visible. Sometimes it opens after 2-3 minutes, but for additional
editing or cropping it stalls again. All the javascript stuff is on. How
to fix this thing ?
Maybe there is a conflict with other graphic application on my computer,
which is not on, anyway.

Thanks!