Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > cyber patrol:

cyber patrol:

Martin

I am looking for a program to record conversations in chats rooms,
MSN, etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

msi

"Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:77gUb.132455$(E-Mail Removed) able.rogers.com...
> I am looking for a program to record conversations in chats rooms,
> MSN, etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

cyberpatrol does not nor will any other content filtering app that i now of,
you need a different kind of app, i dont know what they are called.

Alex Devlin

On 04 Feb 2004, msi wrote:

> "Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:77gUb.132455$(E-Mail Removed) able.rogers.com...
>> I am looking for a program to record conversations in chats rooms,
>> MSN, etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>>

> cyberpatrol does not nor will any other content filtering app that i
> now of, you need a different kind of app, i dont know what they are
> called.

Do a google search for key loggers.

--
Alex Devlin

Good friends will bail you out of jail...
... True friends will be sitting there with you saying "Damn. That was
fun!"