Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > norton 2004

norton 2004

Night_Seer

Lucy Explainin wrote:
> "Thor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yawn - troll.

LOL Thor...a troll...now i've heard everything...its too bad you didn't
wait long enough to get some real advice from him, as he has helped more
people than anyone I know on here...get a clue.

--
Night_Seer

msi

"George" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> So, you're "lol" because you don't LIKE the answer??? It IS one, just

like
> other retail Symantec software. You can usually pick up another copy
> relatively cheaply by searching the merchants at www.pricewatch.com.
>
> "msi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:20040205035227.128$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

feel

> > > 1
> > >
> > > Roy - Carpe Noctem

> > 1? lol

No, I thought he said 1 not about activation, but somewthing else, sorry.

Lucy Explainin

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
"> LOL Thor...a troll...now i've heard everything...its too bad you didn't
> wait long enough to get some real advice from him, as he has helped more
> people than anyone I know on here...get a clue.

"

Usenet contains a large proportion of silly stupid ****wit replies like
thors which is kind of a contradiction in terms to the post in hand.

As for helping loads of people - I suggest you take a look back at some of
the muppets posts. Get a clue.

Night_Seer

Lucy Explainin wrote:
> "Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "> LOL Thor...a troll...now i've heard everything...its too bad you
> didn't
>> wait long enough to get some real advice from him, as he has helped
>> more people than anyone I know on here...get a clue.

> "
>
> Usenet contains a large proportion of silly stupid ****wit replies
> like thors which is kind of a contradiction in terms to the post in
> hand.
>
> As for helping loads of people - I suggest you take a look back at
> some of the muppets posts. Get a clue.

I think you need to get a clue...and a new NG.

--
Night_Seer

Lucy Explainin

"Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message " think you
need to get a clue...and a new NG."

whatever....