Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Question

Question

Ann Maitlan

I HAVE BEEN READING THIS THING ABOUT THE FLORIDA CREDIT CARD CO.
QUESTION IS IT HAS BEEN TWO WEEKS NOW AND THERE HAVE BEEN MORE BUST FOR
CHILD PORN. iF ONE HAD SUBSCRIBED TO ONE OF THESE WEBSITES, WHY HAVE
THEY NOT SMASHED THE HARD DRIVE, AND GOT RID OF EVERYTHING ELSE. OR ARE
THEY JUST STUPID.

Matt Ferrari

Ann,
check out this url....

http://tinyurl.com/ealk

Might be black on web TV im not sure.

@webt wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I HAVE BEEN READING THIS THING ABOUT THE FLORIDA CREDIT CARD CO.
> QUESTION IS IT HAS BEEN TWO WEEKS NOW AND THERE HAVE BEEN MORE BUST FOR
> CHILD PORN. iF ONE HAD SUBSCRIBED TO ONE OF THESE WEBSITES, WHY HAVE
> THEY NOT SMASHED THE HARD DRIVE, AND GOT RID OF EVERYTHING ELSE. OR ARE
> THEY JUST STUPID.

How does the law work? do the cops archive payment records, ip records
track you
spend all this time finding hard proof that you broke the law, then goto
your house with a search warrant
and find no computer or a new hard drive, and say we got nothing on this guy
and go home?
I have the feeling that you get arrested anyways. Or am I wrong? anyone
beuhler?

Matt