Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Shuting down windows xp

Shuting down windows xp

Arno and Triny

Hi,

Now everytime I try to close windows XP with shutdown, I always get a
message outlook.exe not responding would you like to close it.

Anyone got any idea where the problem is?

thanks.

Arnaud

mark mandel

"Arno and Triny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:401e2c03$0$28871$(E-Mail Removed) u...
> Hi,
>
> Now everytime I try to close windows XP with shutdown, I always get a
> message outlook.exe not responding would you like to close it.
>
> Anyone got any idea where the problem is?
>
> thanks.
>
> Arnaud

Given the possibility this is a trojan or worm, run Spybot S & D or Ad aware
and see what happens.

Arno and Triny

Very interested and scary.......

Thank you very much for your help find lot of things running in the back
ground....hope I am ok now....

Arnaud
Can you recommand anything else I need to instore to be safe such as
firewall???
"mark mandel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news%tTb.9193$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...

> "Arno and Triny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:401e2c03$0$28871$(E-Mail Removed) u...
> > Hi,
> >
> > Now everytime I try to close windows XP with shutdown, I always get a
> > message outlook.exe not responding would you like to close it.
> >
> > Anyone got any idea where the problem is?
> >
> > thanks.
> >
> > Arnaud
> >

> Given the possibility this is a trojan or worm, run Spybot S & D or Ad

aware
> and see what happens.

Night_Seer

Arno and Triny wrote:
> Very interested and scary.......
>
> Thank you very much for your help find lot of things running in the
> back ground....hope I am ok now....
>
> Arnaud
> Can you recommand anything else I need to instore to be safe such as
> firewall???
> "mark mandel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news%tTb.9193$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
>>
>> "Arno and Triny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:401e2c03$0$28871$(E-Mail Removed) u...
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Now everytime I try to close windows XP with shutdown, I always get
>>> a message outlook.exe not responding would you like to close it.
>>>
>>> Anyone got any idea where the problem is?
>>>
>>> thanks.
>>>
>>> Arnaud
>>>

>> Given the possibility this is a trojan or worm, run Spybot S & D or
>> Ad aware and see what happens.

Sygate Personal Firewall

--
Night_Seer

Travis Nowicki

Dear: Arno & Triny,

Be sure to close Outlook Express in the Taskbar, if its there.