Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: A fast POP3 free email?

Re: A fast POP3 free email?

Jones

Hi,
thanks for your news.
Is it very fast?
Can you tell me if hotmail popper has a spyerewire and I will receive
some advertisements?
Thanks

>> Hi, I'd like to know a very fast and free email that supports POP3.
>> I like to download the mails with Eudora,
>> thanks
>>
>> bye Jones

>What I do is use hotmail in conjunction with hotmail popper here:
>
>http://www.boolean.ca/hotpop/
>
>It works like a proxy and can download your hotmail into whatever mail
>program you want.

Night_Seer

Jones wrote:
> Hi,
> thanks for your news.
> Is it very fast?
> Can you tell me if hotmail popper has a spyerewire and I will receive
> some advertisements?
> Thanks
>

>>> Hi, I'd like to know a very fast and free email that supports POP3.
>>> I like to download the mails with Eudora,
>>> thanks
>>>
>>> bye Jones

>> What I do is use hotmail in conjunction with hotmail popper here:
>>
>> http://www.boolean.ca/hotpop/
>>
>> It works like a proxy and can download your hotmail into whatever
>> mail program you want.

It isn't as fast as having a paid POP3 account, but it is free, and its
fast enough. There is no spyware involved, I run adaware and spybot
regularly, and it doesn't bother with the popper. It doesn't have ads
either. I use it to bring my hotmail into Mozilla Thunderbird, and it
iwll work with any mail program you got. Just follow their instructions
and you'll be set.

--
Night_Seer