Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > A fast POP3 free email?

A fast POP3 free email?

Jones

Hi, I'd like to know a very fast and free email that supports POP3.
I like to download the mails with Eudora,
thanks

bye Jones

Night_Seer

Jones wrote:
> Hi, I'd like to know a very fast and free email that supports POP3.
> I like to download the mails with Eudora,
> thanks
>
> bye Jones

What I do is use hotmail in conjunction with hotmail popper here:

http://www.boolean.ca/hotpop/

It works like a proxy and can download your hotmail into whatever mail
program you want.

--
Night_Seer

DeMoN LaG

"Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail dot com> wrote in news:T-

> What I do is use hotmail in conjunction with hotmail popper here:
>
> http://www.boolean.ca/hotpop/
>
> It works like a proxy and can download your hotmail into whatever mail
> program you want.

There is a similar program available for Yahoo mail, as well.

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

T.C.

Pegasus Mail
at
http://www.pmail.com/index.htm

If your e-mailing me be sure to remove the nospam before mailtag.com