Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > home security thru pc

home security thru pc

milo

hi i was wondering if its possible ( in australia at least)
to hook up some wireless video servelance cameras in verious places thru my
house
ie to monitor the back yard etc and view thru my pc ?? any help or ideas
would be great
thanks

Milo
___

Askhow.net

If you goto ebay and search wireless video surveylance you will see tons of
options, though you will need a video capture card.

Jaks http://www.askhow.net
Free Nonprofit Computer Support Forums, Humor and More....

news:(E-Mail Removed)...