Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > FS old cpu and ram

FS old cpu and ram

John

I have 3 old cpus a p133 120 and 100 ibm and 9 sticks of edo ram
2, 16 meg 2, 8 and the rest i would think are 4megs and a 256 cash
stick
cheep no offer will be refused!

-------> Ian

John <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have 3 old cpus a p133 120 and 100 ibm and 9 sticks of edo ram
>2, 16 meg 2, 8 and the rest i would think are 4megs and a 256 cash
>stick
>cheep no offer will be refused!

1.

Jeremy

1 dong (official currency of Vietnam)

You can drop it off anytime.
JJ
Antarctic research station

John wrote:

> I have 3 old cpus a p133 120 and 100 ibm and 9 sticks of edo ram
> 2, 16 meg 2, 8 and the rest i would think are 4megs and a 256 cash
> stick
> cheep no offer will be refused!

John

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 13:46:13 -0600, Jeremy <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>1 dong (official currency of Vietnam)
>
>You can drop it off anytime.
>JJ
>Antarctic research station
>
>John wrote:
>>
>> I have 3 old cpus a p133 120 and 100 ibm and 9 sticks of edo ram
>> 2, 16 meg 2, 8 and the rest i would think are 4megs and a 256 cash
>> stick
>> cheep no offer will be refused!

I know there old and out of date but I just built a friend a new
computer and she was using the p120 so there still out there
5 bucks plus the shipping will cut it if anyone what's these state of
the art computer parts
hey I paid 150 bucks for a 4 meg simm some years ago now there worth
nothing!

keith kichefski

I understand your situation entirely. The value of these items has
dropped to almost zero. A real shame is what it is. Yet a small
Pentium can still be a very capable machine for dial-up internet
access, with a decent modem. I still use them myself and cannot
justify replacing them.
I see sometimes a grouping of parts like you have, will sell on eBay.
I have been watching eBay and comparing prices for some left over
components I have, and wonder if it is even worth the bother. The jury
is still out.
If all else fails, maybe a charity would be glad to get them,
providing you write-off contributions for tax purposes, or just feel
generous. Anyway good luck, Somebody out there can use them. You
just have to find that person. KK