Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Change Remembering Option

Change Remembering Option

Rick Sayer

I have just bought a new pc and during the first few days of setting it
up, the pc gave me the option to remember all previous searches etc within
my search engine, so now when I print the first letter of any potential
search I have a drop list of all previous searches beginning with that
letter.

I no longer wish to have this option working and wish to switch it off but
can't see how. I would be really grateful for any advice.
Thank you

Vince Slevin

Internet Explorer>Tools>Internet Options>Content>Auticomplete> Then uncheck
the boxes and click clear forms and clear passwords. Hope this helps.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...