Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Instant messaging

Instant messaging

Trent©

I'm looking to finally install an IM program. One of the important
features will need to be for unlimited-size file transfers.

I guess the options are:

AIM
MSN
Yahoo

Wud appreciate your recommendations or condemnations. And which do
you think is the most popular.

TIA

Have a nice week...

Trent

If the cheese isn't yours...its Nacho cheese, man!

DeMoN LaG

Trent© <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I guess the options are:
>
> AIM
> MSN
> Yahoo
>
> Wud appreciate your recommendations or condemnations. And which do
> you think is the most popular.

Download and install Trillian, and you can create an account on AIM, MSN,
Yahoo, and ICQ and use Trillian to chat with anyone on any of those
networks at the same time, from within one program.

--
AIM: FrznFoodClerk
email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

Trent©

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:42:46 -0000, DeMoN LaG <n@a> wrote:

>Trent© <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>
>> I guess the options are:
>>
>> AIM
>> MSN
>> Yahoo
>>
>> Wud appreciate your recommendations or condemnations. And which do
>> you think is the most popular.

>Download and install Trillian, and you can create an account on AIM, MSN,
>Yahoo, and ICQ and use Trillian to chat with anyone on any of those
>networks at the same time, from within one program.

Thanks, Jim.

Have a nice week...

Trent

If the cheese isn't yours...its Nacho cheese, man!

Travis Nowicki

Dear: Trent,

Try MSN Messenger.

"Trent©" wrote:

> I'm looking to finally install an IM program. One of the important
> features will need to be for unlimited-size file transfers.
>
> I guess the options are:
>
> AIM
> MSN
> Yahoo
>
> Wud appreciate your recommendations or condemnations. And which do
> you think is the most popular.
>
> TIA
>
> Have a nice week...
>
> Trent
>
> If the cheese isn't yours...its Nacho cheese, man!

Don P

ICQ is a relay chat program
that works similar to IRC chat
it allows large file transfers also