Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > CALL FOR PAPERS: Journal of Digital Contents

CALL FOR PAPERS: Journal of Digital Contents

Journal of Digital Contents

Journal of Digital Contents
http://www.formatex.org/jdc/jdc.htm

Dear Colleagues,

I am sending you this letter to inform about the beginning of a new
international publication: Journal of Digital Contents, which could be of
your interest.

The international Journal of Digital Contents (JCD) is a quarterly printed
and online journal about the management, presentation and uses of contents
in digital environments, covering research, technical, design and practical
issues aimed at researchers, developers and teachers. It is devoted to the
rapid publication of concise, up-to-date new findings in these areas. It
also publishes full and mini-reviews and provocative editorials which
discuss and review the hottest topics of the moment.

Journal of Digital Contents is designed to be a truly international
journal. Therefore we invite contributors from all continents to submit
their best original scientific manuscripts to our journal.
In addition to regular submissions, several special issues are planned in
the near future: Vol.2-2: Protection of Digital Contents; Vol. 2-3: Digital
Libraries; Vol. 2-4: Learning and Knowledge Objects.

We hope you will enjoy this new publication, and we certainly look forward
to receiving your contributions.

A.Mendez-Vilas

Antonio Méndez-Vilas
Executive Editor of the Journal of Digital Contents
Formatex Research Center
C / Zurbaran, 1 2º (office 1)
06001 Badajoz
SPAIN