Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > PopFile Q:

PopFile Q:

John

Hello.

I just wondered if PopFile can also filter newsgroup messages within
OE, or does it just do mail?

Thanks

John

Thor

Just mail.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello.
>
> I just wondered if PopFile can also filter newsgroup messages within
> OE, or does it just do mail?
>
> Thanks
>
> John

John Graham-Cumming

John <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> Hello.
>
> I just wondered if PopFile can also filter newsgroup messages within
> OE, or does it just do mail?

Since v0.20.0 POPFIle has had experimental support for filtering of
NNTP (i.e. newsgroup messages) and SMTP (i.e. incoming mail).

John.