Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Nonprofit Support Forums for Hardware & Software

Nonprofit Support Forums for Hardware & Software

Askhow.net

Hi Again

Now we are even better.

I would like to inform you all that the front page to the support forums has
changed. Now you are able to navigate to which ever forum you want from
there. Check it out here we help everybody for free.
http://www.askhow.com.

I posted earlier this week about me new free forums and would like to thank
all those that took time checked us out.
The response was very good. We had lots of visitors pass through and added a
quite a few new members. These forums are only a week old.

We have a wide range of knowledgable people that love to help others from
all over the world.

You can check out our Hardware and Software forums here
http://askhow.net/askhowforum/index....b6b3c5e91f&c=2
Again this is NonProfit

Thanks
Jaks http://www.askhow.com
Free NonProfit Support Forums

Jason

SPAM

From: "Askhow.net" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups:
alt.comp,alt.comp.hardware,alt.computer,aus.comput ers,comp.hardware,wpg.comp
uters.help
Subject: Nonprofit Support Forums for Hardware & Software
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:48:11 GMT
alt.computer:233216 aus.computers:139193 wpg.computers.help:9421

--
Jason

Click it, just one click, click it i know ya want to
http://www.supportcave.com/

"Askhow.net" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vLUOb.31322$(E-Mail Removed) .rogers.com...
> Hi Again
>
> Now we are even better.
>
> I would like to inform you all that the front page to the support forums

has
> changed. Now you are able to navigate to which ever forum you want from
> there. Check it out here we help everybody for free.
> http://www.askhow.com.
>
> I posted earlier this week about me new free forums and would like to

thank
> all those that took time checked us out.
> The response was very good. We had lots of visitors pass through and added

> quite a few new members. These forums are only a week old.
>
> We have a wide range of knowledgable people that love to help others from
> all over the world.
>
> You can check out our Hardware and Software forums here

http://askhow.net/askhowforum/index....a7b6b3c5e91f&c
=2

Supr.forums web forums stevene C++ 1 01-31-2007 05:46 AM
Questions on donating my computer nonprofit organizations and such Jason Computer Support 13 07-06-2004 03:07 AM
Support by Donation to NonProfit Paper Weight Computer Support 8 05-04-2004 12:33 AM
OFF TOPIC - Support by Donating to NonProfit Trent C Computer Support 1 02-19-2004 04:52 PM
OFF TOPIC - Support by Donation to NonProfit nonprofit@esoltec.org Computer Support 0 02-19-2004 04:36 PM

Advertisments