Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Problem with ICQ !

Problem with ICQ !

FØDUK

Good evening,

Before I used ICQ99B, since it seems not to function more.

I installed the new version but my contact list is empty.

How to to recover it ?

Is it possible to use the old version ??? Or they changed their
communications protocol ?

I have an error message "Can' T etablish connection", I tried to deactivate
the firewall but not possible to connect with the older ICQ99B

Thank you in advance for the information.

Jean

Pepperoni

If you can open 99b, see if there is an entry for "save contact list" under
"My ICQ". (I'm not sure 99b had this feature) If so, save the file, then go
to the new version and "Load contact list". If you cant save the list, you
may need to manually load your contacts one-by-one. The new version should
have searched your machine and loaded your contacts.

news:bubrep$8u7$(E-Mail Removed)...