Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > saving pictures

saving pictures

jay

A friend of mine is running win xp. In the last week something has changed.
When ever he tries to save a picture of the net no matter the file type it
wants to save it as a bitmap image. I looked at it I can't figure it out. I
was wondering if anybody could help out with this. Thanks Jay

Jovation

If it is trying to save it as an 'untitled' bitmap it is probably because
you have run out of space in your temporary internet file. try
tools/internet options then general tab. halfway down where it says
temporary internet files, click 'Delete Files' good luck
newsHdOb.8498$(E-Mail Removed) ...