Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > unknown email : help

unknown email : help

derek / nul

yes they need your email address.

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 19:56:16 GMT, alexander rickert <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>thx J
>
>i'm stil wondering
>
>do those 'spamers' need your email adres for it?
>or does it work with cookis?
>or with someting els on your pc?
>
>greets kwijl

alexander rickert

so if i would put a number or my name between ( ), i am more or less ave for
those auto replies from those spam things?

greets

Tony

Does anyone have the IP address of the senders of these messages?
(header info)

http://security1.norton.com/ssc/vr_m...d=sym&plfid=23

The above link will allow you to trace IP address. For better results,
use NeoTrace or NeoTrace Express.

»Tony