Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > my windows clock wont synch

my windows clock wont synch

Diehard

why do i get rpc error when trying to auto time synch in win xp?
and why is my pc never keeping the time anymore when i boot? i set up my
clock time and reboot and it's messed up sometimes.

Eric

Get a Atomic Clock Sync program. It's free.
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/

news:69oNb.8173$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net...