Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How to test Cat 5e cable runs?

How to test Cat 5e cable runs?

Bill

I want to buy a tester that can test Category 5e cable runs before I start
terminating runs and covering them up. Can someone point me to a tester that
is less than a few hundred dollars?

Ideally, i'd like it to have a transmitter & receiver component.

Thanks

Wizard

Try "DataCom Wharehouse"