Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > task bar dissappeared why??

task bar dissappeared why??

milo

hi , got on my pc win xp imedia set up etc..
and i noticed the task bar dissapeared. what causes that, should i reboot
the pc again in safe
mode and do a systems restore afterwards..??

milo
____

John \O\

"milo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi , got on my pc win xp imedia set up etc..
> and i noticed the task bar dissapeared. what causes that, should i reboot
> the pc again in safe
> mode and do a systems restore afterwards..??
>
> milo
> ____

does it appear when you move your pointer to the bottom of the screen ???

if so, right click > properties, then uncheck the "auto-hide the task bar"

JJ