Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Free Support Forums

Free Support Forums

Askhow.net

Free Support forum various categories.

Hi All,

You are invited to check our brand new forum out. Our boards are free and
and we are looking for new members and visitors. If you have a computer
related problem or just wanna check out some cool stuff that is posted here
feel free to check us out. Nothing and really mean nothing costs you
anything. There are absolutely no ads and we do not sell anything. We
help people for fun and you should too.

Here are our some categories:

Tutorials and Howto's
Computers & Internet Stuff
Arts Crafts & Hobbies
Cool & Wacky Stuff
Little Known Facts
Recipes, Cooking & Baking ( Secret recipes are posted here!!! )

We launched our forum Jan. 4, 2004 and are just now starting to advertise so
please don't be alarmed at the number of members. We are also looking for
moderators and new ideas to make this forum better.

Be one of the founding members and join today. We encourage you to bring
friends or pass on this message to those you think might be interested.

http://www.askhow.net

Thanks
Jaks and Tortoise

This email is only being sent to litterally a select few news groups, all
dealing with help or support because newgroups have helped us so much in
the past.

We do not buy lists nor do we subscribe to spamming programs.

Noozer

"Askhow.net" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:A_EMb.3$(E-Mail Removed) ogers.com...
> Free Support forum various categories.
> <snip>
> We do not buy lists nor do we subscribe to spamming programs.

Then *WHY* do you insist on spamming the newsgroups?

Supr.forums web forums stevene C++ 1 01-31-2007 05:46 AM
Support -- Forums/Blogs/Tips n' Tricks/Tutorials/Chat/ETC csheppard91@gmail.com DVD Video 0 11-20-2005 06:19 PM
ASP.NET Forums 2 NNTP support ? Andrei Dumitrache ASP .Net 0 05-27-2004 08:20 AM
Network-Assistant.com - Technical/Network Support Forums Network-Assistant.com - Free Tech Support Computer Information 0 04-11-2004 09:02 PM
Nonprofit Support Forums for Hardware & Software Askhow.net Computer Information 1 01-19-2004 06:24 PM

Advertisments