Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Bloody Hard Drive >:

Bloody Hard Drive >:

Isildur

Not sure if anyone here remembers the problem, but it's back, the western
digi hd that i thought solved it is now making the same blasted noise, it's
very weird how it can work flawless for months then just start for no
apparent reason, so the hard drives musn't be to blame, but i've changed my
entire computer what else can i do? lol give up!