Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Resolution and colors problem

Resolution and colors problem

Diane Dupont

Hi,

I recently formatted my hardrive and re-install Windows 98. The problem I
have is that I cannot configure my display to more than 16 colors and the
resolution is stock to the minimum. Why can I do about that?

I did not change my graphic card and driver.

Diane

chuckie®

Reinstall the driver, apparently it's not being seen...

news:YCiMb.21270$(E-Mail Removed).. .