Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Free Support forum various categories.

Free Support forum various categories.

Howtou

Hi All,

You are invited to check our brand new forum out. Our boards are free and
and we are looking for new members and visitors. If you have a computer
related problem or just wanna check out some cool stuff that is posted here
feel free to check us out.

We launched our forum Jan. 4, 2004 and are just now starting to advertise so
please don't be alarmed at the number of members. We are looking for
moderators as well as ideas to make this forum better.

Be one of the founding members and join today.

http://www.askhow.net

Thanks
Jaks - Admin