Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > new pc crashes all the time, need trouble shooting help.

new pc crashes all the time, need trouble shooting help.

Diehard

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Diehard wrote:
> > "DeMoN LaG" <n@a> wrote in message
> >> "Diehard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> >> news:KhCLb.286$(E-Mail Removed) .net:

> >> Obviously you can try using one stick at a time and rule out
> >> mismatched memory. If the machine is failing while under heavy
> >> load, I would bet the farm that either you have a cheap power supply
> >> or the machine is overheating
> >>
> >> --
> >> AIM: FrznFoodClerk
> >> email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
> >> website: under construction
> >> Need a technician in the south Jersey area?
> >> email/IM for rates/services

> > if you guys look at previous messages in this thread, if you have
> > them, you'll see the problem is resolved because the issue was the
> > video card. i put in my own GF3 card and no issues, so i took back
> > the BFG and got a refund, then ordered online a radeon 9700 pro.

> Well looks like you figured it out...that 9700 should be very good for a
> while, it has DX9, and is probably the most power for your money. Good
> luck.
>
> --
> Night_Seer

I got the pc stable so far, lucky me. it's been running ok lately.

Night_Seer

Diehard wrote:
> "Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Diehard wrote:
>>> "DeMoN LaG" <n@a> wrote in message

>>> if you guys look at previous messages in this thread, if you have
>>> them, you'll see the problem is resolved because the issue was the
>>> video card. i put in my own GF3 card and no issues, so i took back
>>> the BFG and got a refund, then ordered online a radeon 9700 pro.

>> Well looks like you figured it out...that 9700 should be very good
>> for a while, it has DX9, and is probably the most power for your
>> money. Good luck.
>>
>> --
>> Night_Seer
>>

> I got the pc stable so far, lucky me. it's been running ok lately.

Great...now go check out alt.games.battlefield1942, where we have a
great group of people to play with...also check out www.agbgaming.com if
you like to play without idiots running all over the place and ruining
it for everyone .

--
Night_Seer

Diehard

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Diehard wrote:
> > "Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> Well looks like you figured it out...that 9700 should be very good
> >> for a while, it has DX9, and is probably the most power for your
> >> money. Good luck.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Night_Seer
> >>

> > I got the pc stable so far, lucky me. it's been running ok lately.

> Great...now go check out alt.games.battlefield1942, where we have a
> great group of people to play with...also check out www.agbgaming.com if
> you like to play without idiots running all over the place and ruining
> it for everyone .
>
> --
> Night_Seer

Yeah cus i play that game a lot the desert storm mod. i play single player
only tho cus online everyone just does anything they want and it's soo not
fun!! single player is ok, but still everyone does whatever, lol.

Night_Seer

Diehard wrote:
> "Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Diehard wrote:
>>> "Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> I got the pc stable so far, lucky me. it's been running ok
>>> lately.

>> Great...now go check out alt.games.battlefield1942, where we have a
>> great group of people to play with...also check out
>> www.agbgaming.com if you like to play without idiots running all
>> over the place and ruining it for everyone .
>>
>> --
>> Night_Seer
>>

> Yeah cus i play that game a lot the desert storm mod. i play single
> player only tho cus online everyone just does anything they want and
> it's soo not fun!! single player is ok, but still everyone does
> whatever, lol.

That's why I said to check out the website (www.agbgaming.com) we have
our own servers, and we don't allow everyone to do whatever they want.
I'm an admin on our servers, and I spend a lot of time kicking stupid
morons so that everyone else can have a good time. We have a BF1942
server, and a DC server. All the info is ont he website...check it out
if your interested...sure beats playing against bots.

--
Night_Seer

Diehard

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Diehard wrote:
> > "Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> Great...now go check out alt.games.battlefield1942, where we have a
> >> great group of people to play with...also check out
> >> www.agbgaming.com if you like to play without idiots running all
> >> over the place and ruining it for everyone .
> >>
> >> --
> >> Night_Seer
> >>

> > Yeah cus i play that game a lot the desert storm mod. i play single
> > player only tho cus online everyone just does anything they want and
> > it's soo not fun!! single player is ok, but still everyone does
> > whatever, lol.

> That's why I said to check out the website (www.agbgaming.com) we have
> our own servers, and we don't allow everyone to do whatever they want.
> I'm an admin on our servers, and I spend a lot of time kicking stupid
> morons so that everyone else can have a good time. We have a BF1942
> server, and a DC server. All the info is ont he website...check it out
> if your interested...sure beats playing against bots.
>
> --
> Night_Seer

Yeah it does. Hey, do you have any suggestions how i can fly planes and
helicoptors? i always crash the coptors, i can only get them in the air, but
i can't move them with my mouse, i only fall to the ground or go in circles,
lol. and i dunno how to fly planes good cus i always crash. i can't shoot no
one on the ground. I'll check the site out, i think i already bookmarked
it.